Re: Question for the candidates

Hi Steve,

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Which release-critical bug will each of you fix in order to convince me to
> vote for you? :)

I just fixed #413506. I used to monitor the RC bugs related to the python
transition but there are no more such bugs currently.

I just make sure to fix quickly RC bugs that are reported against my own
packages (like I did for sql-ledger recently).

While watching the list of RC bugs still open it looks like mainly
packages which can be removed on a short notice once the last blockers are
behind us (d-i RC2). Looking forward to that!

Raphaël Hertzog