Re: Question for Sam Hocevar

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007, Stephen Gran wrote:

> Was that a purposeful attempt to dodge the GNAA question, or did you not
> understand the question?

   By the way, I hope you are not mistaking me with the individual who
co-founded ButtesNet, is part of or has ties with the ANUS, Bantown and
GNAA trolling groups, wrote a lot of software that these groups are
using, and goes by the nick "sam" on IRC, too. Because if you are, I'd
have appreciated some minor research before you brought up that topic
in a DPL campaign.

Regards,
--
Sam.