Re: a question of time

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007, Sune Vuorela wrote:

> Many of the candidates are busy in other parts of debian with doing some
> other more or less important work.
>
> Which parts of your current work will you spend less time on when being
> a DPL?

   My real life duties have priorities that I can change. If necessary,
I can also afford to work less.

   If you are referring specifically to Debian work, then mine is mostly
packaging. Over the last year I have been finding co-maintainers and
creating/joining teams (SDL, Allegro, Games) up to a point where more
than half of my packages are now co-maintained, and I plan to carry on
in that direction.

> Have you prepared other people to eventually taking over those tasks for
> you?

   Yes.

Regards,
--