Re: Questions to the candidates

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 09:50:41AM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These questions may be skipped by AJ, because the answers are obvious.
>
> What do you think of the dunc-tank initiative ? What do you think are
> the result of the "experiment" ?

  Well, I'm (for my part) still waiting for aj's evaluation of the
"experiment". He never said when he'll gave this, but I was under the
impression he intended to do one.

  The sole thing I saw about this is the miniconf about dunc-tank at
LCA, where we see aj and tytso saying "hey, do you see the bending here,
it's steve working, and this one is andi, unfortunately the number of
bugs did grow a lot after that". It's hardly a summary, certainly not an
evaluation, so I'm still waiting for it…

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit