Re: Bits from the 2IC

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 12:56:14PM -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:

>>> So where is this campaigning? This is just a report on what he did last
>>> year, which was (IMHO) overdue. Go and play somewhere else....
>>>

>> Great, so can i move forward and "do the same" and ask others
>> candidates to point out what they did in the last year, and add cheap
>> propaganda bits here and there?
>>
>> It wasn't too polite from Steve, IMHO. He lost a great opportunity to
>> avoid use d-d-a to promote his campaign even before the campaign
>> period starts. Please Martin, just check the timing of the things and
>> how it was planned.
>>

> I agree with Martin - all of Steve's report is as expected from the 2IC.
> He mentioned in passing that he would be running for DPL this year (as
> he did last year), and that's all.
>
> Feel free to send a "Bits from Gustavo" message to d-d-a if you like.
>
> Hamish

For all those who care about Gustavo? D-D-A is supposed to be only
things of interest to all developers that are development related. I
would tend to agree that this is a slight abuse of the list, though I'm
not going to complain about one line in an otherwise relevant email
(though the timing is interesting).

Benjamin