Re: DPL: let's go further

Hello,

I hereby nominate myself as a candidate in the DPL election for 2007.

I have about half of the expected board ready to go. I reserve the right
to cancel later my participation in the election if I have the feeling
that I won't be able to have a satisfactory board, but I have good hope
that I'll bring together a good one.

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I have privately contacted some people that I would like to see on such a
> board. However the board can always be expanded, so if you :
> - have a good experience of Debian's internal working
> - can be active during one year
> - can constructively discuss issues even with people who you're
>   disagreeing with
> - have time to spend to implement improvement propositions that we might
>   be doing
>
> ... then feel free to propose yourself and explain me why you believe you
> would be a good addition to the DPL board.

This is obviously still valid.

Raphaël Hertzog