Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 10:12:19PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 February 2007 20:21, Marc Haber wrote:
> > Judging from broad knowledge, you might send them to /dev/null for
> > maximum effect.
>
> Do you really think constant senseless contentless ranting has _any_ (good)
> effect?

At least it aids in lessening my frustration about Debian being unable
to solve its most threatening problems. Which are always the same ones.

It is incredibly painful to see Debian suffer from the same people for
years. We're losing our last bits of credibility these days.

Greetings
Marc