Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 02:18:12PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 07:56:36AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > This is a two-way street though. Aurelien was trying to solve a problem
> > he perceived to exist with the arm port. His solution has been rejected,
> > but is the original problem being addressed?
>
> ] I am really upset by the way the ARM build daemons are managed. The
> ] packages are not uploaded regularly, with sometimes three days between
> ] two uploads. [...]
> ]
> ] All of that resulted in ARM being the slowest architecture to build
> ] packages. [...]
>
>     -- http://blog.aurel32.net/?p=33
>
> I don't imagine Aurelien's any less upset, but as far as I can see, there
> aren't actual problems with the way arm's keeping up at present:
>
>     http://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph2-quarter-big.png

Strangely the things has improved recently, this is even visible on the
graph (around 2007.03).

Also most of the packages are now requeued automagically after a few
days. It wasn't the case before, and request took very long time before
being proceeded [1] [2] [3].

Bye,
Aurelien

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2007/01/msg00085.html