Re: Ideas about a GR to fix the DAM

Antony Towns wrote:
> You've seen my comments on this, and presumably my references to mails
> about James views (both my explanation [0] and his [1]). Doesn't that already
> show that there're others besides James who judge similarly, and that
> James has shared his knowledge?

If there are others who judge similarly and James has shared his
knowledge with them, then why is he still the single point of failure in
the system when he clearly does not have enough time to fulfil the role
adequately (and here I consider anything which results in month long
delays after all the approval steps have been passed not being
adequately fulfilled)

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson