Re: electing multiple people

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 07:45:53PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> That is: the DPL should propose candidates, which the electorate will
> separately vote on.

Well, what can I say other than - the scheme where we depend on the DPL to
propose candidates doesn't work if the DPL never does anything even
approaching the actual proposal of candidates :) Maybe it would be best to
put this whole part off until there's a general GR affirming the charter.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.