Re: Amendment to: reduce the length of DPL election process
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Amendment to: reduce the length of DPL election process
- From: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:32:00 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <46e966bb.VMBwhMuspWgs/Z4cemail@example.com> (MJ Ray's message of "Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:35:07 +0100")
- References: <46b9dd4f.spnvEcT6oYoQ6Ddvfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <46ba4077.BvRntu1lsrT6firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070809014749.GG18616@volo.donarmstrong.com> <email@example.com> <46badd77.EL4l0L2entPdJHzXfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20070811191558.GE21979@country.grep.be> <46befca0.CUIA3VNFW9a/tFzPemail@example.com> <20070812132714.GC5209@country.grep.be> <[🔎] 20070913142444.GD10684@country.grep.be> <46e966bb.VMBwhMuspWgs/Z4cfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:35:07 +0100, MJ Ray <email@example.com> said:
> Wouter Verhelst <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Can we have a vote?
> Thanks for calling the vote. AIUI (tell me if I got this wrong - I'm
> new to this), I'm supposed to submit this summary:
> Point 2 stays the same, to allow three weeks buffer zone.
Folks, I am travelling, and thus am away from my gpg key and ssh
keys, and shall not be able to set up the vote until after the 17th --
and given that this is a long trip, it might take me a couple of days to
set it up (I'll probably try to sleep all through the 18th, the way
things are going).
Since we have been in discussion for so long, would it be OK if
we actually started voting on the weekend of the 23rd? Since the next
DPL elections are not until next year, this should have no practical
impact on anything. I apologize for the delay, but my bread-and-butter
commitments have been overwhelming since debconf.
The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. Blaise Pascal
Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com> <http://www.debian.org/~srivasta/>
1024D/BF24424C print 4966 F272 D093 B493 410B 924B 21BA DABB BF24 424C