Release goal: MUA (and MTA) should allow to send debian votes

A strange release goal, but I think
it deserve to be done, both for public
image, and for us ;-)

For lenny:
- MUA (and MTA) that support UTF-8 and GPG should
  support combination of both, so that they can be
  used to vote on debian vote system.

And I propose that we open some fake vote, to test
voting MUA and voting system.  I would prefer two
tests: one with European characters (8-bit), and
an other with other (Asiatic characters)

For the after-lenny release:
- MUA (and MTA) should (if possible) support UTF-8
  and GPG (and they combination) for all usages.

ciao
	cate