Re: Constitutional amendment: reduce the length of DPL election process

On 11099 March 1977, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

>> Seconded.
> Thank you for the 542th "Seconded." on this proposal. We don't even need to
> vote any more :-)
> That said, once we reached the 5 DD who seconded (+2/3 more just to be
> sure in case of bad signatures), it doesn't bring much to send further
> seconds IMO.

But they also don't hurt to have, and its nice to see lots of people
agreeing to something.

Ok, they may hurt the secretary, Manoj will have a fun time listing all
of us seconders. :)

--
bye Joerg
<cryogen> gender is something i'll never really get either