Re: Constitutional amendment: reduce the length of DPL election process

On Thursday 02 August 2007, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Aug 2007, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> > Seconded.
>
> Thank you for the 542th "Seconded." on this proposal. We don't even need
> to vote any more :-)
>
> That said, once we reached the 5 DD who seconded (+2/3 more just to be
> sure in case of bad signatures), it doesn't bring much to send further
> seconds IMO.

It's a rare display of unanumous agreement amongst DD's, surely that has
value in end of itself :-O

(though sadly I have to admit that the usual flamewars make for more
interesting reading :)
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)