Re: Constitutional amendment: reduce the length of DPL election process

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 07:38:15AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> FWIW, I believe that 2 years is too long, both for the DPL who may have
> to assign much more time to it than now, and for the project that may
> suffer under one DPL and would suffer even longer.

If the project realls suffers, there could be a mechanism to impeach
the DPL.

I think that a longer term could be a good idea. There must be a
reason why DPLs are usually invisible and unable to address the real
problems in the project.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190