Re: %20Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   If you are _that_ interested in helping the TeX packaging team, join
> it, I think it's co-maintained on alioth, you just need an alioth
> account, it takes a few minutes to have one, and you'll have to ask the
> pkg-tex people to give you commits rights, which should do what you
> really want.

I agree that this seems to be more of the kind of privilege you are
seeking.  Alioth grants access to arbitrary people who haven't become
Debian developers yet as well, so that's most probably the way to go.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book