Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Benjamin BAYART <bayartb@edgard.fdn.fr> writes:
> Le Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 09:01:51PM +0200, Sven Luther:
>> First, my mail won't reach the list, since i am currently being unfairly
>> censored and banned from posting on debian lists, so if you judge this
>> mail worthwhile, you can forward it.
>
> Uh?

Sven has been banned from the Debian mailing lists because of his
constant disruptive behaviour. See the relevant announcements by the
DAMs and the listmasters, if you want more details.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *