dunc-tank, expulsion fests

Hello,

these are questions for all candidates. I was unable to distill the
answers from your platforms and the last six or seven weeks of -vote
(pointers to past unmistakable statements that I've overlooked are fine
by me):

1. Would you support/continue/expand this dunc-tank experiment? If so,
why? If not, why not?

2. There have been a number of attempts at removing various DDs from
the project for a number of reasons. Do you largely agree with these,
and if so, why? If you think that the answer is unsuitable for -vote,
I'd be happy to read it in PM, or on -private.

3. Do you think that Debian is suffering a brain drain, and if so, how
do you intend to stop it, if at all?

Thank you!

Best,
--Toni++