Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2007: Draft ballot

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> In the brackets next to your preferred choice, place a 1. Place a 2 in
> the brackets next to your next choice. Continue till you reach your
> last choice. If you have reached 9, and still have not finished, use
> the letter A. Do not enter a number smaller than 1 or larger than 9,
> or the letter A.  You may skip numbers.  You may rank options equally
> (as long as all choices X you make fall in the range 0x1<= X <= 0xA).

In the brackets next to your preferred choice, place an A. Place a B in
the brackets next to your next choice. Continue till you reach your last
choice.  Do not enter a letter smaller than A or larger than J.  You may
skip letters.  You may rank options equally (as long as all choices X
you make fall in the range A <= X <= J).

--snip--

- - -=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
e0acebd2-71f1-4df8-ae4d-50355ad7aa81
[   ] Choice A: Wouter Verhelst
[   ] Choice B: Aigars Mahinovs
[   ] Choice C: Gustavo Franco
[   ] Choice D: Sven Luther
[   ] Choice E: Sam Hocevar
[   ] Choice F: Steve McIntyre
[   ] Choice G: Rapha?l Hertzog
[   ] Choice H: Anthony Towns
[   ] Choice I: Simon Richter
[   ] Choice J: None Of The Above
- - -=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This change seems way too obvious to not be seen before. It removes all
conceivable confusion.

--
John H. Robinson, IV  jaqque@sbih.org because jaqque@debian.org is broken.
                                                                 http  ((((