DPL Debate on March 10th, 2007 at 21:30 UTC

Barring any serious last minute objections[1] the DPL Debate will be
held in #debian-dpl-debate on irc.debian.org (OFTC) at 21:30 UTC on
Saturday March 10th, 2007, ending around 00:30 UTC on the 11th.

I'll be making an announcement shortly to -announce reiterating the
debate rules.

Don Armstrong

1: I've already sent this to the candidates, but who knows? ;-)
--
If you find it impossible to believe that the universe didn't have a
creator, why don't you find it impossible that your creator didn't