Question to Anthony Towns: precision about your platform

  In the “DPL Review” part of your platform, I'm quite surprised to see:

      * September: Dunc-Tank.org launch

  It feels like sometimes the separation between your two alter egos
(the DPL and the Debian Developer) gets confused as we see the actions
you claim to be from the latter being attributed to the former.

  If you're going to be re-elected, and if dunc-tank is to be continued
also, will you still remain on the board and pursue this rather
schizophrenic split, that does not seem to be that clear, even to you ?

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit