Question for candidates: the d-i conflict

Hi,

I'd like to ask Anthony and Steve what they think of how they handled
the conflict between Frans Pop and Sven Luther, and other candidates how
they would have handled this conflict.

To everyone: how would you avoid such situations to become this
problematic in the future?

--
 .''`.