Re: Bits from the 2IC

Hi,

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 15:56, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> It wasn't too polite from Steve, IMHO. He lost a great opportunity to
> avoid use d-d-a to promote his campaign even before the campaign
> period starts. Please Martin, just check the timing of the things and
> how it was planned.

While I do think it would have been better, to first send the bits and then
the nomination, I believe it was an honest mistake. And in a way I'm glad
that Steve (DDs running for DPL in general) is not a perfect politican ;)

Probably Steve just had a moment of free time, did the easy thing from his
todo-list first (sending a short nomination mail) and then did the more time
consuming thing, sending those bits.

regards,
	Holger