Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads

Julien BLACHE wrote:
> >> Note that if you can get SPI to transfer the debian.org zone to other
> >> DNS servers than the current ones, you can NMU the infrastructure.
> >
> > But (probably) only if it was at the request of the DPL.
>
> Could be at the request of the Project, via a GR I think, if the DPL
> was, say, unwilling to act and fix a broken situation wrt
> infrastructure administration and developer access to the said
> infrastructure.

Unlikely.  SPI usually has a defined authorisationship with an associated
project, this refers to people, not the project as a whole or their
developers or their internal voting results.  However, a GR should be
able to kick the DPL out of leadership and the next vote would install
a new DPL who would then have a say.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry