Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads

* Julien BLACHE (jblache@debian.org) [070210 21:17]:
> Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Debian infrastructure and portions thereof are not analogous to
> > packages.  As many have pointed out already, packages can be NMUed.
>
> Note that if you can get SPI to transfer the debian.org zone to other
> DNS servers than the current ones, you can NMU the infrastructure.

I heavily disagree to that. The current servers are owned by Debian or
sponsored to Debian by some people. So Debian does have a say what
happens on them or not. (Please note that this doesn't contain any
approval or disapproval of any action on our servers, but just a
disapproval to this concept.)

Cheers,
Andi
--