Re: A new practical problem with invariant sections?

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 08:32:19PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Craig Sanders:
>
> > there's nothing in the GFDL that prevents you from doing that. the
> > capabilities of your medium are beyond the ability of the GFDL (or any
> > license) to control.
>
> Uhm, the existence of the anti-DRM clause disproves this claim.

The anti-DRM clause ("you may not use technical measures to obstruct
or control the reading or further copying of the copies you make or
distribute") means that you may not use intentionaly the limitations
of the device for the purpose of obstructing the user's ability to
read the document.  In our case there is no intention.

Anton Zinoviev