Re: A clarification for my interpretation of GFDL [was: Anton's amendment]

[Anton Zinoviev]
> This was the answer by Stallman:
[...]
>           The license must give us permissions to modify the work in
>        order to adapt it to various needs or to improve it, with no
>        substantive limits on the nature of these changes, but there
>        can be superficial requirements on how they are packaged.

Leaving aside the point that Stallman has no more to do with Debian
than I have, and his opinion carries no more weight than mine, it is
interesting that he believes in "no substantive limits on the nature of
these changes".  To me, that pretty clearly contradicts the terms and
apparent intent of the FDL.  It actually seems to pretty much agree
with what Manoj and others have been saying about DFSG 3.