Re: A clarification for my interpretation of GFDL

Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> wrote:

> In order to make reasonably evident that this is not just my
> interpretation but also interpretation that is shared by many other
> Debian developers I decided to ask Richard Stallman for the opinion of
> FSF.
>
> This was the question I asked Stallman:
>
>    Can you confirm that the second interpretation expresses properly
>    what modifications must be allowed about a particular software
>    program or documentation for it to be considered free by FSF.

So you did ask him some question about free software.  And now you want
to use his answer to justify a particular interpretation of DFSG clause
3.  How does that go together?

If at all, you should have asked him (or some linguist or lawyer or my
mother) the same sentence ending "free according to DFSG clause 3".

You missed the point.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster