Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> writes:

> Craig, could you please behave in a polite manner? Regardless of whether
> you're right or wrong about your claims about the GFDL, your manner is
> inappropriate on Debian mailing lists.

Craig has already made it abundantly clear that he thinks the standards of
decent behavior do not apply to him.

The Project has made it abundantly clear that this is Just Fine.

I do not rejoice in these facts; both of them make me quite sad, but
such they are.

Thomas