Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 02:37:05AM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> ma, 2006-01-30 kello 09:24 +1100, Craig Sanders kirjoitti:
> > only indirectly. the real point, which you missed, was to be an accurate
> > description of reality - something that, as an extremist nutcase, you
> > are challenged by.
> > [ further insults deleted ]
>
> Craig, could you please behave in a polite manner? Regardless of whether
> you're right or wrong about your claims about the GFDL, your manner is
> inappropriate on Debian mailing lists.

i'll behave as i please.

if you don't like my words, then don't read them - kill file me if you
feel it's necessary.

ruining an organisation like debian is a FAR greater crime than mere
impoliteness - and when i see extremist nutcases ruining what used to be
a great organisation, then i'll express my anger and sadness in whatever
manner i see fit.

debian used to be great. now it's infested by psycho loonies with an, at
best, tenuous grasp on reality - all determined to prove that they're
Holier Than Stallman by being as unreasonable and pedantic about trivial
crap as they possibly can.

fortunately, the debian operating system is still good, even if the org.
is screwed - at least until the loonies really get their way and toss
out all the documentation for whatever trumped-up frivolous excuse is
currently fashionable amongst them.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)