Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 01:45:40AM +0200, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> Hereby I am proposing an amendment to the GR about GFDL opened by
> Anthony Towns [Sun, 01 Jan 2006 15:02:04 +1000]
>
> I wish to thank everybody who will support this amendment, especially
> I wish to thank those who second it.
>
> I wish to thank also the members of the Debian mailing list at
> lists.uni-sofia.bg, who assisted me with the text.
>
> Anton Zinoviev

> GNU Free Documentation License protects the freedom,
> it is compatible with Debian Free Software Guidelines

[...remained deleted for brevity...]

i second this amendment.  it makes perfect sense.

this whole stupid mess about the GFDL allegedly being a problem was
cooked up by a bunch of extremist nutcases who want to force the
Free Software Foundation to do their bidding, no matter how idiotic.
these nutcases have been misusing the debian organisation in this and
similarly moronic ways for years. it's time to tell them where to go
and to stop turning debian into a bad joke.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)