Re: The invariant sections are not forbidden by DFSG

Andreas Schuldei <andreas@debian.org> wrote:

> * Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> [2006-01-25 09:54:40]:
>
>> Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> wrote:

>> > Yes, it is.

>> > The same trick works here - one cup and one sheet of paper.  Not
>> > everybody will like that solution but it works.
>>
>> Excuse me, you are telling me that a sheet of paper is a "front matter"
>> or "appendix" of a cup?  How do you ensure that the "front matter" is
>> still readable after a couple of rounds of pouring coffee, spilling
>> coffee, and dishwasher use?  Or are you trying to write a satire?
>
> hu? most people will not confuse the cup with the paper and will
> drink coffee from the cup and also wash *that*, not the paper.

Of course, but Anton would have to make sure that the cup and the paper
are one single work.  Even in a paperless office, the coffee room
probably does contain paper, and if I have an Emacs cup and a vi cup,
both with extracts from their GFDL'ed manuals, I shouldn't mix the
sheets with the manifestos of both, should I?  So Anton somehow has to
make sure the sheet of paper can't get away from the cup...

A votre santé, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)