Re: GR proposal: GFDL with no Invariant Sections is free

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:
> also sprach Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@debian.org> [2006.01.23.2241 +0100]:

>> After reading all the recent posts about the GFDL on debian-vote, I
>> hereby propose the following General Resolution and ask for seconds.

> I don't have the time these days to follow the entire discussion.
> How does your proposal differ from Adeodato's?

It doesn't launch into the whole project statement parts and it
specifically says that it's intended to reverse a delegate decision about
DFDG-freeness rather than leaving it unclear whether it's overriding the
DFSG requirement.

In other words, the differences are primarily technical (in my view), but
the wording is clearer and less ambiguous about what it's trying to
accomplish.