Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> writes:
> The point is there is no practical difference whether the GNU
> Manifesto is placed in the preamble of the license or it is placed in
> an invariant section.

Actually, there is. I think that the consensus of debian-legal has
been that we must accept the fact that modifications to the license
terms are forbidden by the law. This does not mean that we should
accept unmodifiable sections elsewhere in the works.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *