Re: For those who care about the GR

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 10:57 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  If you do not see closed source software as incontrovertibly
>  non-free, I have no desire to discuss this issue with you.

You are exaggerating my point into ridicule.

> Under some (extreme) viewpoints, there are no facts
>  (you, sir, are a figment of my imagination, as is the universe).

You are exaggerating my point into ridicule.

> If you are of the opinion that everything about licensing is a
> matter of opinion,

You are exaggerating my point into ridicule.

I don't think it's useful to take this discussion any further if this is
the way it's done. I am willing to learn from a discussion, to accept
that I perhaps misunderstood things or that simply opinons differ. I'm
also willing to accept that someone doesn't want to discuss something at
all. This kind of response does nothing except demotivating me to even
care about this issue. Thanks.

Thijs