Understanding the GFDL GR proposal and amendment

At the time of writing, I've not seen these two answered:

Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@debian.org>
> Has Debian explicitly adopted the view that GFDL is completely
> non-DFSG-free regardless of its mode of use? If so, which GR(s) has
> (have) established this?

I think so. Amongst others, see
http://release.debian.org/removing-non-free-documentation sent as
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/09/msg00007.html

No GR is required for a delegated decision (Constitution s8.3,
although I can't remember the release team's delegated powers and
I didn't find it on the web site).

The decision can be reversed in some ways by a GR (s4.1.3), which
is what I think the amendment is trying to do, in addition
to issuing a confused position statement (s4.1.5).

--
MJR/slef