Re: Amendment: invariant-less in main (Re: GR Proposal: GFDL statement)

Debian Project secretary <secretary@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:40:20 +0100, Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> said:

>> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>>> [[PGP Signed Part:Failed] Signature made Fri Jan 13 02:21:11 2006
>>> CST using DSA key ID 330C4A75 Good signature from "Martin F. Krafft
[...]
>>> <krafft@ifi.unizh.ch>" Note: This key has expired!
>> [...]

>> You should refresh your copy of Martin's key from subkeys.pgp.net.

>        Umm, no. I, and devotee, look at the official debian keyrings
> from keyring.d.o as authoritative for keys and signatures.

I see.

It seems to be fixed now anyway:

ametzler@argenau:/tmp$ gpg --keyring /tmp/fooo --keyserver keyring.debian.org --no-default-keyring --recv-keys 330C4A75
gpg: keyring `/tmp/fooo' created
gpg: requesting key 330C4A75 from hkp server keyring.debian.org
gpg: key 330C4A75: public key "Martin F. Krafft <mail@martin-krafft.net>" imported
[...]
ametzler@argenau:/tmp$ gpg --keyring /tmp/fooo -v --keyserver keyring.debian.org --no-default-keyring  --list-keys 330C4A75
gpg: using classic trust model
pub   1024D/330C4A75 2001-06-20 [expires: 2006-06-20]
uid                  Martin F. Krafft <mail@martin-krafft.net>
[...]
             cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute