Re: First call for vote on immediate vote under section 4.2.2

Hi

Thanks for pointing me to information about this vote. I obviously
missed some parts of the debian-vote list, as I thought that newest
was listed first.

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 12:11:10PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> On 2006-10-29 Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org> wrote:
> > I have tried to determine what this vote is all about. I'm not
> > subscribed to either debian-vote or debian-devel so all I can
> > see is that is available from the web archives. I can not
> > find anything about this, so personally I think it is something
> > strange happening.
>
> > My questions are:
> > * What have the project leader decided? (if anything)
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/10/msg00233.html

Thanks.

> >   What delegations has been withdrawed? Why?
>
> > * Why can't I find anything on debian-vote or the Debian vote pages?
>
> http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c874pto4b6q.fsf%40glaurung.internal.golden%2dgryphon.com%3e

Ok, goog do know.

> > Everything _I_ write here can go public.
> [...]
>
> Why did you write to -private then? Redirecting to -vote by setting
> MFT.

Because it was a reply to that list.

> The respective thread with pointers starts here:
> http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c20061025194042.GA11221%40wuertele.net%3e

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

// Ola