Re: position statement from the kernel team over the current non-free firmware GR vote (Was: Call for votes for "GR: : Handling source-less firmware in the Linux kernel")

On Friday 13 October 2006 17:30, Sven Luther wrote:
> And how much of that is directly correlated to your anti-sven campaign ?

The mail is completely neutral and does not contain any negative or personal
remark. And still you are able to interpret it as a personal attack?

Well, ok, let me make it clear: NO, THE MAIL IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK!
I really, honestly think that you are giving voters bad advise.

I considered sending a mail to d-d-a myself, but decided that d-d-a is not a
platform for discussion and that it would be better to politely ask you,
with arguments, to cancel your request to voters yourself.

(Some less friendly remarks removed from draft of this mail.)