Re: Call for votes

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 11:56:12PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:51:32 +0200, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> said:
>

> > Given the way the secretary has hurried the vote, and the way
> > everyone is ignoring the more mature proposal at :
>
> >   http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2006/10/msg00183.html
>
> > i now release the call for vote, and ask for a vote to be held with
> > the original proposal from Frederik, which has had enough seconds
> > since August 31.
>

>         Frederik accepted the formal amendment, so there is no
>  original proposal. There was no objection from anyone,  and the GR

There was objection, at least from me.

>  has already been put to vote.
>
>         If you and at least 5 other people feel that there needs to be
>  a vote on  the initial version of Frederik's proposal, feel free to
>  repropose it independently.

Everyone is ignoring me anyway, so you perfectly know that this will never
happen, thanks very much.

I feel strongly that the way things are currently going is dishonest on your
part, as well as on the part of the DPL, who asked me to delay the call for
vote.

Friendly,

Sven Luther