Re: Re: Call for votes

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Can you please *not* contribute until you're able to reply with a
mailer
> that implements properly threading (ie that creates the "In-Reply-To:"
> and/or "References" field)?
>
> Each time you answer, you create a new thread which makes reading the
list
> more difficult that is really needed.

Umm, this seems the fastest way to get some attention here ;-)

Sorry for the noise. I've posted several replies recently and they all
got threaded correctly, I don't know what happened to the last two. I
hope this one gets it right, otherwise I'll stop posting. For the
record, yes I'm going through exchange, I'm writing from my work place
and can't choose what to use.

Gerardo