Re: Counter-proposal: reaffirm support for the elected DPL

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  I'm sorry for the typo, it is Dunc-Tank.  Updated text attached.

 How embarassing.  I keep making typos, I hope this cheers readers up.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
The Debian Project reaffirms its support to its DPL.

The Debian Project does not object to the experiment named "Dunc-Tank", lead by
Anthony Towns, the current DPL, and Steve Mc Intyre, the Second in Charge.
  However, this particular experiment is not the result of a decision of the
Debian Project.

The Debian Project wishes success to projects funding Debian or helping
towards the release of Etch.