Re: Amendment: special exception for firmware because of technical limitations

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Not also that I found sad that the DPL try to kill this GR with his
> latest mail to debian-announce. The problem is known for a long time.

How does posting straw polls of our users and developers to d-d-a manage
to look to you like an attempt to stop this GR?

> If he wanted to help, it should have been done that before, not a 3
> months before the announced date of the release. And also not while
> proposals are beeing discussed. He just want to be awarded because he
> found a solution to the problem.

I wish that I had your mind-reading capabilities. No, strike that, your
world seems worse with it then mine without it.

--
see shy jo