Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

<quote who="Ian Jackson" date="Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 03:53:19PM +0100">
> I agree with the sense and letter but have a few factual, grammar and
> other minor corrections, which I'd like to formally propose as
> amendments.  I'd appreciate it if you'd accept them.  I propose each
> change as a separate amendment so you may accept some or all of them;
> they're numbered 1 to 14, below.
>
> I hereby also second the proposed resolution as is, even if you don't
> accept my amendments.

I'll also second the resolution as is.

I also support Ian's suggestions although I don't care too much about
most of the grammar, spelling, or comma changes. Several of the other
changes seem to be useful clarifications.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill