Re: Donations

        How about simplifying the strictures in the constitution to
 something like this:

]	Since Debian has no authority to hold money or property, any
]	monetary donations for the Debian Project must be made to any
]	one of a set of organizations designated by the DPL to be
]	allowed to handle such things in name of the Debian project.
\footnote{Historically, Any property in hardware, trademarks, or in
copyright was handled by SPI, our original legal umbrella organization
in the U.S.}

        This means that the constitution adds the designation of
 financial organizations as a power of the DPL, and we shall not have
 to change the constitution to add or remove organizations to the
 approved list.

"The National Association of Theater Concessionaires reported that in
1986, 60% of all candy sold in movie theaters was sold to Roger
Ebert." -- D. Letterman