Re: Question to all candidates about the NM process

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 12:34:05PM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> [ To Bill ]
>Besides passing through NM in 2000-2001, have you participated in the
>NM process as an AM?
>
>What has been the involvement of any of the other DPL candidates?
>
>[In short, if this is such a problem, what have you all been doing in
>your personal capacity as developers to deal with it?]

I was an AM for a short while a few years back, but I didn't have
sufficient time to devote then and I gave it up. I've considered
volunteering a couple more times since, but decided against each time.

I have advocated several people into the NM process, and done sponsor
work for more, some on a regular basis and some on a one-off
basis.

I've recently offered up a couple of my own packages as suitable for
NMs to work on, and I'm expecting to spend more time
sponsoring/mentoring there too.

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...