Re: Reflections about the questions for the candidates

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 03:11:58AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> But there's more than that.  In the last year as part of the DPL Team,
> people have been criticising the last year for the lack of reports.  But
> I don't remember a single one sending in a mail like "Dear DPL[-Team],
> what happened last week?".

There was no contact address for the DPL-team, or atleast none
that I know off, so it's rather hard to ask them.  The only
available address that I know of is leader@debian.org.  And as
far as I know, there wasn't even an official list of who was in
the team.

I did mail leader@debian.org several times about the lack of DPL
reports and related questions and the first time this resulted in
mail to debian-devel-announce, and as far as I know, that was his
last DPL report.  After some other mails he said we should follow
what he's doing on planet.debian.org, which I disagreed with, and
said so.

I don't blame the DPL team for this, it's the DPL that in the end
is responsible for it.

Kurt