Re: Questions for candidate Ari Pollak

Ah, finally, some questions I can respond to.

Josselin Mouette wrote:
     1. How do you plan on choosing the people that will debate on the
        nomination of the investigation panel you are proposing?
I will pick a list of DDs semi-randomly[1].

     2. Will you let us play with Zeke?
Yes, but I will not ship him overseas.

     3. Is your platform available under a free license?
No, you may not look at my platform.

     4. Is the GNU/Plan 9 port coming from outer space?
The origins lie somewhere between Bell Labs and outer space.

These questions may not seem harsh, but please feel insulted by them.
Done.

[1] It's semi-random because they will be weighted towards people I like.