Re: Questions for candidate Ari Pollak
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Questions for candidate Ari Pollak
- From: Ari Pollak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:24:29 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Ah, finally, some questions I can respond to.
Josselin Mouette wrote:
1. How do you plan on choosing the people that will debate on the
nomination of the investigation panel you are proposing?
I will pick a list of DDs semi-randomly.
2. Will you let us play with Zeke?
Yes, but I will not ship him overseas.
3. Is your platform available under a free license?
No, you may not look at my platform.
4. Is the GNU/Plan 9 port coming from outer space?
The origins lie somewhere between Bell Labs and outer space.
These questions may not seem harsh, but please feel insulted by them.
 It's semi-random because they will be weighted towards people I like.