Re: GFDL position statement ballot invalid

On 2/28/06, Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> wrote:
> > Put more bluntly: the constitution does not require that the text
> > be editted for 3:1 supermajority requirement cases.
>
> Well, I am actually inhabiting the real world rather than the Debian
> parallel universe!

I'd appreciate it if you limited yourself to saying stuff that's accurate.

> An amendment to a document (in the real world) always implies a change
> of text; that is how you can tell that it has changed.

Sure -- if that option passes, the text of that option would be a
foundation document.

But that doesn't mean that the text of an existing foundation
document is getting edited.

--
Raul