Re: Nomination

Mario Lang writes ("Re: Nomination"):
> Marc Haber <mh+debian-vote@zugschlus.de> writes:
> > On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 12:02:11AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > > [something]
> >
> > I find that response utterly inappropriate. It would be inappropriate
> > even during the campaign.
>
> I guess we are reaching new heights of censorship and
> removal of freedom of speech in Debian this year.

I object in the strongest possible terms !  How dare you deprive
Joerg of his freedom of speech !  You are censoring him by telling him
he must not say this or that thing !

For the hard of comprehension: this is a parody.  I'm pointing out
that criticising an utterence, or describing it as inappropriate, is
not censorship.  If it would be, then criticising that kind censorship
would itself be censorship.

Or, in summary: Get A Grip !

Ian.